Pomegranate (Punica Granatum), a berry produced from a single flower cutting across hemispheres and adjusting itself to diversified climatic conditions, is yet another gift of the fruit kingdom to mankind. The benefits of pomegranate are countless.
Health benefits of pomegranate can’t be denied. The geographical swathe where this fruit is grown extends from India to the Mediterranean, Iran, North Africa, and Spanish America in and around California. Flowing, therefore, the variety of climatic conditions from summer rains, winter rains, and mild frost to sub-zero temperatures tests the resilience of this fruit, and it comes out a winner.
It carries health benefits that are rich and deep. Pomegranate juice benefits are widely known from the medical experts to the common man. The plant compounds are considered among the healthiest and are packed with nutrients.
Benefits of Eating Pomegranate
1. The nutritional value of pomegranates is countless. The Vitamin in pomegranate can be an elixir for mankind’s health. It is rich in fibre content, proteins, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and potassium.
2. The obsession with medical science with anti-inflammatory health conditions stems from the extensive damage inflammation can cause, leading to heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s. What better than pomegranate to provide relief from all these.
3. Prostate and breast cancer cause serious damage in advancing years. Pomegranate helps inhibit the growth of these deadly cells and finds recommendations, especially in the case of prostate cancer.
4. The prominent health benefits of pomegranate are its ability to regulate blood pressure, offer comfort from painful arthritis, and help Alzheimer’s, elevating this berry to a position where it can boastfully be labelled as one of the healthiest fruits.
5. Blood reports for people facing high triglycerides and cholesterol levels may begin to see comfortable levels with regular consumption of pomegranate arils.
6. And what is more, the oxidative damage leading to illnesses such as flu finds succour through pomegranate. Being rich in Vitamin C, this ruby-red fruit helps boost immunity and ward off flu symptoms.
Looking at the health benefits of pomegranate, AlchemLife has come up with Phytorelief-CC, a blend of pomegranate, turmeric and ginger. This clinically tested natural cold and cough relief sugar-free lozenge is based on 100% natural active ingredients and reduces symptoms, duration, and occurrence of common cold, dry cough, sneezing and flu. PhytoRelief possesses anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic properties and also works as an immunity booster.
The article is based on the information available in public and which the author believes to be true. The author is not disseminating any information, which the author believes or knows, is confidential or in conflict with the privacy of any person. The views expressed or information supplied through this article is mere opinion and observation of the author. The author does not intend to defame, insult or, cause loss or damage to anyone, in any manner, through this article.